Seditious, the fourth book in the Light-Bearer Series, is out for pre-sale! So, hop over to Amazon and check it out HERE. Also, check out details about a giveaway for the blog hop at the end of the post! Prizes and giveaways? Yes, please! It’s definitely a party, so come celebrate with us!
The Light-Bearer Series is a Young Adult, Paranormal Romance. It’s got all the cool stuff. Vampires and angels, as well as adventure and action that will keep you turning the pages. I’m a fan of the angel/vampire thing, and it’s also something I’ve used in one of my own series as well.
So, learn more about Seditious by reading it’s book description, and an excerpt from the book. Be sure to check out the other participating blogs at the end of this post.
Book Description: Life at the Castle Charmeine is blissful until reality of the ruling the Elder Council of the Blood-Hunters causes dissent. An unexpected depth to both Tabbruis and Dmitri’s personalities humanizes both men.
This novel shows a side to Tabbruis and Charmeine’s relationship which will throw any reader of The Light-Bearer Series off kilter. Seditious is the continuation of their romantic and turbulent love story and mission on Earth to battle Lucifer’s minions!
Lord Cromwell is a lethal Blood-Hunter who has escaped the Elder Council Prison. He sends his beautiful agent to cause destruction to those who live at the Castle Charmeine.
Bathsheba is a deadly, sexy, and vicious siren who threatens Charmeine and Baby Hunter. Not just with her present actions, but, with the past she shares with Tabbruis and Dmitri. However, the family works together to unravel Bathsheba’s deadly secrets.
Just when you think they are in the clear, a more heinous and ominous villain waits in the wings to tear apart our ill-fated lovers, Charmeine and Tabbruis.
Seditious is a heart wrenching and exciting story of passion, betrayal, and redemption you will not want to miss!
Charmeine knew this beautiful woman was a very powerful Blood-Hunter. She felt Baby Hunter kicking and fought to control her anxiety.
“Ah, yes, very good gentlemen. We have her now.” The mysterious woman told the men in a thick, French accent. She gazed with wide spellbinding eyes at Charmeine. She looked like a cat ready to pounce on her prey.
The man who held Charmeine pushed her to go out the terrace doors.
She knew this was a kidnapping and worried for Baby Hunter. Charmeine struggled to gain some kind of fighting advantage.
The Light-Bearers practiced their self-defense skills with her daughter, Sandra, and worked on how to get out these hand-binding holds. After Charmeine’s encounters with Pascal, she never wanted to feel helpless again.
With speed and accuracy, Charmeine used her power to fly up backwards over the head of the Blood-Hunter. She broke out of his grip. Immediately, she leveled him with a powerful and fierce bolt of white electricity which stunned him into a stupor.
Percival took this opportunity to sweep the legs of the man who held him. He stunned his assailant, and made him fall down in pain with a green charge which ran through his body.
“Use your light for Athena!” Charmeine yelled to Percival.
Percival threw a green lightning bolt at the man who held Athena.
Within a second, the Blood-Hunter was on the ground. A green current cursed through him.
“Halt!” the Blood-Hunter woman demanded.
Charmeine looked up and a hand gun was aimed at her belly.
The woman widened her indigo eyes with her fangs exposed. She threatened, “You really never know where a bullet will go? Do you?” she laughed.
Her maniacal giggles curdled Charmeine’s blood. She could tell the Blood-Hunter woman was telling the truth.
“Yes, the bullet could just land somewhere very unhealthy for your unborn spawn.” She circled Charmeine like a shark swimming around its prey. “Not that hurting spawn of this Light-Bearer scum would matter,” she quipped in a matter-of-fact way.
Charmeine began to feel waves of nausea and fought the urge to be sick.
“The offspring is just a by-product.” With a sinister laugh the woman scoffed, “Yes, a by-product which should be tossed aside and thrown away like the trash it is . . . as soon as we cut it out of you!”
She began to laugh with a vicious tone and stuck the gun in Charmeine’s belly ready to pull the trigger.
Find Emily here:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Emily Guido – Author WEBSITE
- Facebook page: Emily Guido – Author FACEBOOK Page
- Twitter: Emily Guido – Author TWITTER
Check out the other blogs in the hop!
- Reviewer Nikki’s Guide to… http://nikkiesguideto.com Friday, December 5, 2014
- Author Ch’kara SilverWolf http://sheerak.wordpress.com/ Friday, December 5, 2014
- Book Reviewer Kim http://kimpitbull123.wordpress.com Saturday, December 6, 2014
- Author Paula Action http://paulaacton.com/ Sunday, December 7, 2014
- Author David Lee Summers http://dlsummers.wordpress.com/ Monday, December 8, 2014
- Author Mari Wells http://mariwells.wordpress.com/ Monday, December 8, 2014
- Author Shehanne Moore http://shehannemoore.wordpress.com/ Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- Author Ella Medler https://ellamedler.wordpress.com/ Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Humanist Jueseppi http://theobamacrat.com/about/ Thursday, December 11, 2014
- Author S.L. Stacy https://slstacy.wordpress.com/tag/s-l-stacy/ Friday, December 12, 2014
- Artist Alastair Forbes http://kattermonran.com Saturday, December 13, 2014
- Author Brian McKinley www.brianpatrickmckinley.wordpress.com Sunday, December 14, 2014
- Book Reviewer Nicole McManus http://ariesgrlreview.com/ Monday, December 15, 2014
- Lynn’s Romance Enthusiasm http://lynnromanceenthusiast.blogspot.com/ December 15, 2014
- Author H.N.Sieverding http://hnsieverding.com Tuesday, December 16, 2014
- Author Anthony Renfro https://apoetryjourney.wordpress.com Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- All Things Romance http://lynnareynolds.wordpress.com/ Wednesday, December 17, 2014
- Trailer Reviewer Nicole McManus http://ariesgrlreview.com/ Thursday, December 18, 2014
- Author Joleene Naylor http://www.JoleeneNaylor.com Friday, December 19, 2014
And enter to win the prizes below here.
- Autographed Copy of SEDITIOUS – US, UK, CAN, AUS
- Autographed Copy of CHARMEINE, MACTUS and ACCENDO – US, UK, CAN, AUS
- A $25 Amazon Card