Hello, hello. So I thought maybe I’d catch you up on what I’ve been doing. I finished my last WIP, that ended up as a short story. I ended it in a good place and it can definitely be added to if I want it at novel length but for now it’s staying a short story. I have three others I’m bouncing between so I’ll get some excerpts posted when I get around to it. I’ve been lazy on editing and I really need to do a readthrough of Nightwalkers.
On another note, I want to thank Paula for giving me the Blog of the Year 2012 award. I’m a terrible brat so I’m not following the rules of the contest.
For the Blog of the Year award you’re supposed to collect six stars, one from each time you’re nominated-which I probably won’t get any more of. I’d rather collect coins like in Mario-it’s fake money but it I like that better than stars. There are designated ‘rules’ for this award but I didn’t post them and I was evil in not including the ‘rules’ in my post. Hee hee….I love being bad. I almost feel like a certain black hatter I know.
First of all-I give four stars to Paula cause she’s sweet and she deserves them all. Then I’ll give the other three to myself because my blog is my favorite. So I have four stars and with my cheat code, I get two more! Now I have a total of six hee hee.
So what are my favorite blogs? Well-I drew up a list to show you and breaking another rule I won’t post your nomination in a comment. That’s way too much work for me and hey, if you don’t visit my page you miss out. Kinda like those raffles you have to spend the entire night to see what the results are and if you’re not there you don’t win. So…if you’re not interested in my posts….
Okay, so if you want to play the ‘right’ way instead of being rebellious like muah, then go here for the official rules. My nominations count though because I’m awesome. Hee hee…and here’s the cheat code for three extra stars.
- Inside the mind of a fantasy writer– Now this is my favorite blog! You have to take a look at this one. I follow it religiously and she is the most talented writer I know. Her stories are amazing, as she is. One word for this blog: Freaking totally awesome. Whoops that was three words.
- doodlemum-I like her artwork and she’s a mom like me so I can relate to the situations she portrays in her drawings. I think she’d be a great children’s book illustrator.
- Christopher Maine-He’s a hard working writer like me. I can relate to his struggles with self publishing and he’s a nice guy. Check out his site.
- CC-Though we write about different things, she has a similar writing style to mine and I seem to connect with her writing more than anyone else’s. I’m still waiting to hear the end of her pirate story though….
- Paula-Cause she’s just awesome. I’d love to meet this lady in person. She has a kind, loving personality and has always made me feel better when I’m feeling down. I envy her large amount of followers but she deserves every one. I’m glad she posts her links on facebook cause I can find them right away and read them.
- Mel: She’s a great writer and I has been successful in her self publishing. Out of all the people I follow on here, I envy and admire her the most. I know she will be a famous author someday, she’s got everything it takes. Her art isn’t bad either, so if you ever need help with coverart hit her up 😉
- Tocksin-I love the emotion and rawness found in his writing. To me it’s very psychological, dealing with the inner thoughts of people you don’t normally see. Though a lot of his writing seems dark, it is very good in the way it pulls at you in a unique way. Great writer, so check him out.
- kittybloger-My son and I love to look at her cat pictures. As a cat lover an “Awww…” always escapes my lips. If you like super cuteness-check it out.
- Emily: She has a great love and confidence in her writing I wish I had. She has the ability to become someone great someday and I hope she does 😉
- John the Aussie: I love his humor and tales from Australia.
- Life Revelation: All his posts are very encouraging, just like he is. Very wonderful guy and has always supported my writing. Thanks!
- Storiesbywilliams: I love all his reports on high tech stuff. Very interesting and I learn a lot of new things.
- Randall Dean Scott: Some great poetry. I love his angry ones, especially the ones about his exes.
- Rich: I like some of the things on his site and his writing style. He comes up with some great endings and twists for his stories, which I admire because it’s not something I’m good at. He has a been a mentor for my writing and helps me with editing and the like. Nice guy-just encouragable. Very encouragable 😉